Salt Water Studios is reopening on Monday 27th July and our number one priority is ensuring you feel safe and happy within the studios. We have spent the last 3 weeks working closely with our friends at Hotpod Yoga who have a direct contact with the Government and UKActive, and now have a number of measures in place to help keep you safe with us. We have followed all of the guidelines and have invested heavily in all of the cleaning equipment and other items necessary. Below is what we kindly ask each and every one of you:
- Ross has brought in a whole new family of plants to help us keep the air even cleaner
- Please maintain a safe social distance from others wherever possible
- Please sanitise and/or wash your hands when entering the studio (this is even more crucial if you are travelling to us via public transport)
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your class starts – if you arrive earlier than this please wait outside the building until the relevant time
- Once inside the building go straight to the shoe removal area (keeping a safe social distance from others) to remove your shoes. Then please head to wait outside your studio WITH YOUR SHOES
- Shoes will then be lined up by the fire exits
- please arrive ready changed in your kit
- Please Bring a towel to lay on top of their mat
- Please thoroughly wipe down your mat and the floor around your mat at the end of class with the individual cleaning sprays and wipes provided and dispose of wipes in the bins inside the studios
- Once class is finished, if you are in the studios during a peak time (Monday – Fri 9.30am/ 5.30-7.30pm or Sat morning) you will be asked to leave via the fire exits so that the next classes can safely enter the building.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your consideration of others, understanding and cooperation. Together we can all safely enjoy the studios once more and re-come together again as a community in love and kindness.