Join Anja for a 42 hours yoga alliance professional Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training at Salt Water Studios in 2021
20/21st of Feb + 20/21st of March 10am-6pm
Early bird :: pay in full by 10th of January 2021 £397
Regular Investment :: £497 (pay in full by 6th of February)
Deposit :: £150 is part of your investment to secure your space on the course.
The remaining fee will then be paid on a non-public page on yogaembodiedonline.com where you then get the online login.
How to book
Secure your space by paying the deposit on https://www.yogaembodied.com/pregnancy_yoga_teacher_training_course/ The remaining fee will then be paid on a non-public page on yogaembodiedonline.com where you then get the online login.
The pregnancy yoga teacher training course is certified by Yoga Alliance Professionals and you will be able to add pregnancy yoga to your repertoire of classes and to your insurance.
Who is this course for
This course is open for all qualified yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainees interested in being educated on how to teach pregnant students either safely in class or creating specific pregnancy yoga classes.
Midwives, doulas and birth professionals with yoga experience are welcome to join too to receive a certificate of attendance (it takes at least 200 hours to become a yoga teacher. Prenatal yoga is an additional speciality training. You will not certify as a prenatal yoga teacher). This training can inform and inspire your current professional work. If you are not a yoga teacher already we expect you to have a good insight into yoga poses and some yoga philosophy. Please email Anja to discuss further on firstname.lastname@example.org
What will we learn
This course gives you the knowledge so you can confidently start to
- integrate pregnant students into your class
- teach special pregnancy yoga classes
- one-to-ones for pregnant women
Over two weekends, with some homework and an online portal with yoga videos and lectures you will learn:
- To create safe, uplifting and encouraging pregnancy classes or one-to-ones
- To modify yoga poses for the pregnant body
- Sun salutation and flow during pregnancy
- How yoga can support during pregnancy, labour and birth
- To confident teach pelvic floor awareness and practices
- The ayurvedic and energetic aspects of pregnancy
- How to practise mudra, pranayama, meditation and shavasana with your pregnant students
- The common complaints and contraindications in pregnancy
- To practically teach and plan pregnancy yoga classes
- Have an experienced midwife coming in as a guest lecture sharing anatomy and physiology in pregnancy
- Experience pregnancy yoga classes taught to you as a student
Anja is such a passionate and knowledgeable teacher. I left the course feeling confident, well prepared and excited to share what we had learned. If you’re thinking of training in prenatal yoga I can’t recommend Anja & Embodied Yoga enough!
Anja was absolutely fantastic, as a teacher and as a trainer. Her relaxed demeanour allows her students to embrace the new information, ask questions and generally feel comfortable throughout the course. I highly recommend Anja as a trainer as she teaches with compassion, respect and patience. Not only is she a great teacher but her course offers an in depth, factual analysis which is backed up by years and years of experience. All in all, she is great!
The Pregnancy Yoga Training was everything that I wanted it to be. I learnt so much on the course and now feel confident teaching pregnant students, knowing that they are safe and that I can help to guide them through this journey. It felt very special to be learning with such a wonderful group of women, I felt supported and inspired throughout the course. Thank you Anja!
Wonderful teaching and an incredible course !
For further information Please visit https://www.yogaembodied.com/pregnancy_yoga_teacher_training_course/ for further details about Pregnancy course and your main teacher or feel free to email Anja: email@example.com