Invest in some well deserved you time at our Self Love Day Retreat
Join us for an afternoon of bliss on the 7th March 12.30-6.30pm
We are collaborating with the best practitioners, teachers, mentors and creatives in and around Worthing to curate this beautiful Day Retreat to feed your soul and help you connect with your tribe.
Let us take care of you for the day while you relax and immerse yourself in this 6 hour Retreat, designed to help you switch off from your busy life and just focus on you for a change.
- The Day begins with a Yang Yoga practice with Holly from Ocean Mind Wellness, by stimulating the meridian channels, it will calm and balance the mind and body.
- Enjoy a post yoga delicious fresh cold pressed juice from Rachel Boon, Naturopath and herbalist and an inspiring talk on the benefits of nutrition for mental health and well being.
- Sarah Tobin will then be guiding you through a tapping circle after a talk on how this incredible holistic therapy- also known as Emotional Freedom technique, can benefit everyone. It can be used for so many different issues such as anxiety, insecurity, PTSD, addiction and much more.
- The Whole Co. Run by Eddie and Jess will then be serving you a 2 course, plant based, allergy free delicious sit down lunch. their sell out supper clubs have been so well received since launching in Worthing after relocating from London.
- After lunch, its time to get creative with the amazing Cara, the arts addict behind My Craft Tribe, she is passionate about all things yarn and a firm believer in the benefits from connecting with others whilst making. you will be learning how to Punch needle and creating your own piece to take home with you.
- The final practice of the day will be a Yoga Nidra and sound bath again hosted by the Wonderful Whole Co. This spiritual power couple, just light up the room and will guide you through a closing practice, leaving you blissed out and ready to take on the world!
- La Mamá Tribe will then end the day with a goodie bag filled with gifts and treats from some of the brilliant brands we are also collaborating with